Away from home? But feel the need to see what's going on at your place? With LiveView HomeCam now you can ....
When you are away from home for any length of time, your property and possessions and things you value are at risk from: Thieves, Vandals, Loiterers
Would you feel better if from time to time, you could see what's going on ? Then if anything untoward happens, an unexpected movement, event or activated burglar alarm for example, you get a notification on your PC and mobile phone with a text message and email. So you could do something about it immediately: Call a neighbour, Call the Police
LiveView HomeCam owners say "It's like being in two places at once."
LiveView Home CCTV (Download HomeCam leaflet) is a high quality camera system providing remote monitoring anytime, anywhere. Live and recorded video can be monitored by yourself from your PC and mobile phone, or you can choose a dedicated monitoring station to do it for you. Any alarm can be sent by text and email.
We also have the camera to suit every need; day-night, infra-red, pan-tilt-zoom or covert. When installed on a home careful consideration is required to ensure that a camera both looks right and also does the job. Sometimes cameras need to be visible to act as a deterent to potential intruders, sometimes installed discretely so as not to look too obvious and spoil the look of the house.
Standard LiveView HomeCam includes:
- SerVision HVG digital video recorder
- Up to 4, color, day/night cameras
- Fully installed with software on PCs and mobiles
Additional extras are available that allow:
- SerVision SVG digital video recorders for up to 16 cameras
- Viewing on CCTV monitors and televisions
- Bi-directional sound and recording
- Sensor inputs (burglar alarm activation, door switches, panic buttons) and activated outputs (light actuators)
- Alarm triggered text and emails